Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh, Google!


Ohhhhh Google! Just as I finish giving you a glowing endorsement and telling everyone how I Google everything. How Google is my one and only source for searching through the infinite amount of information provided by the internet.

My email is Google based. My blog is Google based. So you could imagine my displeasure when I can’t reach you! It was like calling my best friend with the best news ever and getting a busy signal (it is 2013 who doesn’t have call waiting? And why am I calling her on a landline?). How does Google, the basis for all internet knowledge, not respond?

I couldn’t believe it. So I restarted my computer and tried again (maybe it was my connection, I thought). Nope, nothing. So I tried another site and it opened immediately.

It was you, Google! No blog, no email, no information. How could you???

No comments:

Post a Comment